Friday, April 15, 2016

Oskido Furious at DBanj And Tells Him To Go " F " Himself


The South African Is Furious at African star Dbanj , The Two were busy on  collaboration of a song and were recording the music video earlier this week . But it seems like something might have gone seriously wrong acording to the insta that oskido posted , The Insta post went like ;

Kindly take out all my my artists and my name on the the song Ntswebu inclusive of video visuals This is not the 1st time you disrespect me my man you did it with Mafikizolo Khona and stood me up like I'm your fan and u doing it again in 2016 fuck you.l gave you the respect as an African brother but you think u shit ice.l have gained African legendary status in the entertainment industry just like you baba. Your countrymen @donjazzy @wizkidayo @davidoofficial have dealt with me with respect and you have guts to think I'm useless,well tell what @iambangalee my name is @oskidoibelieve lm an African ‪#‎GodBless‬ ‪#‎ibelieve‬

No comments: