Friday, November 13, 2015

Fifi Cooper Reveals Her New Album Cover & Tracklist


Id like to thank the producers of my first album ‪#‎20FIFI‬.. These are the young, talented, hardworking and creative young men. ..!! RonEpidemic & SuperProducerRaps - Your time has arrived gents, thank you for sticking with me for the past 5 years, Thank you for the Loyalty ... Lunatic , you produced Songs like "Caracara" & "Skhanda love" thank you for lending your creativity to this project - for a 21 year old you have archived the world my brother, Tweezy , you not the maker of "All eyes on me" and "Run Jozi" for nothing papa - you are a fountain of creativity bravery... AB Crazy thank you for trying me out when no one knew who i was, that hook on "kisses" is Lit my bro, Mono-T thank you for a dope beat sir.. an lastly Abuti Towdee kea leboga u gave me a hit . God Bless..#20FIFI
For Fifi Cooper Bookings / Booking Fifi Cooper : Booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: