Sunday, August 23, 2015

Zonke releases Artwork for Her New Album

Multi-award winning and soul singer Zonke has just announced a new album.

Titled ‘Work of heart’, the much-anticipated album will drop on Friday, 11 September.Fans can now pre-order the album on Apple Music.
The first single to come from the upcoming album is called ‘Reach It’ and you can listen to the soothing song, below.
“I write from the heart – I write for my fans – I write about what matters to me and I know someone out there is finding something in there for them,” Zonke said in a statement.
The track-list for the 13-track album is as follows:
1 Birds of a Feather (Intro)
2 Dear Child (So Many Ways)
3 Great Storm
4 S.O.S (Release Me)
5 Meet Me In My Dreams
6 Free State of Mind
7 Reach It
8 Grateful (Interlude)
9 This Is It
10 Heavenly
11 Funky Lovin' (Stay with Me)
12 Those Days
13 Forever in Love


For Booking Zonke : booking@djsproduction.co.za / 0813401356

No comments: