Friday, May 15, 2015

MINNIE DLAMINI PARTS WAYS WITH HER MANAGER


Minnie Dlamini has decided to make a huge career change and has split from her long-time manager Phumza Nohashe. Jarred Doyle Consulting seems to be bagging all the big stars lately. The company released a statement on Friday to confirm that Minnie Dlamini has officially signed over to them as their new client. “Jarred Doyle Consulting is proud to announce that Minnie Dlamini has joined the company (JDC). JDC will assist Minnie Dlamini with her public profile (PR) and her strategic brand aims.” Jarred Doyle seems to be over joyed about Minnie deciding to switch lanes and signing over to them. “I am proud and honoured that Minnie Dlamini has chose my agency to assist her with the next phase of her career,” they continued in the statement.

Minnie had nothing but positive commentary to give about her new management team and she looks forward to making big career moves with them. ”Jarred Doyle understands what it take to positively position a brand in the public space. I trust his experience and understanding of communications, media and marketing. JDC has already proven to be effective in assisting me with my personal and professional goals. This year I will be turning 25 and I feel more in control of my business and brand affairs. This is a strategic move for me as I plan on opening my own talent agency one day to assist young South Africans in achieveing their dreams,” as Minnie was quoted in the statement. Minnie has not said anything about how her move has affected the relationship that she has with her previous manager Phumza Nohashe. Nohashe has always been there from the start of Minnie’s career from Rockville to her being a presenter on SABC1 Sport. We just hope that their relationship ended off on a good note. 
Source : OkayMzansi

Contact details for booking Minnie Dlamini : booking@djsproduction.co.za


No comments: