Thursday, November 13, 2014

MISS KAY RELEASES NEW SINGLE NEW SINGLE, PARTY IN MY HEADFEATURING EMMY GEE AND BLYZE




South African singer and songwriter, Miss Kay has released a brand new single called Party in My Head alongside award winning Nigerian artist known for his hit single Rands and Nairas, Emmy Gee and South African artist and producer, Blayze.

Party in My Head is a blend of Urban Pop and Hip Hop that has a catchy hook which is addictive to the ear. This song created by artist from different backgrounds is a feel good party song that appeals to the young market. Miss Kay's first two singles CandyMan and Addiction were well received by the market and Party in My Head is already proving to be a winner.

"Party In My Head came at a great time when i felt i needed to show the fun, care-free side to me and also always wanted to work with Emmy Gee and Blayze and thought they would be perfect not just for the sound but for the feeling and show my appreciation to them as artists. This sound is totally new for me and I absolutely love it and I hope everyone who hears it does too." states Miss Kay.

Download the track for free: http://bozza.mobi/dropzone/MissKay

Contact details for booking Blyze: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Miss Kay: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Emmy Gee: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

1 comment:

Ale said...

I was looking forward to them, been fan since they started using all new type of equipment like their awesome dj case!