Monday, October 13, 2014

VICTOR PEDRO RELEASES NEW SINGLE - THROWAY


Nigeria born, South African based, singer, songwriter and performing artist, Victor Pedro, has released a new single call Throway. The track has already received good traction being playlisting on numerous radio stations such as Metro FM, UJ FM, VOW FM, TransAfrica Radio, Alex FM, Eldos FM, Turf FM and NWU Radio just to mention a few.


Listen to Throway here: http://www.hulkshare.com/victorpedroofficial/throway-produce-by-mystro

Throway was inspired by one of Victor Pedro's female fans. As he was performing on stage he saw her and could tell that she really wanted to get to know him. That's where the phrase in the song came about "Don't confuse me I know say you dey feel me, they call me Peddy and I know you wanna know me".

"I'm glad the song has been well received and I hope everyone loves it because it's a danceable, easy to sing along song that will surely make you smile when you listen to it" shares Victor Pedro.

Keep a look out for the Throway music video coming.

Contact detail for booking Victor Pedro: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

No comments: