Monday, October 27, 2014

UNATHI IS BACK WITH ALIVE


Photo: Download Unathi's new album #ALIVE, featuring the new singles 'Run' and 'I Wonder', on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/UnathiAlive

UnathiHQ.
Unathi msengana as promised has released her Album titled ALIVE on iTunes. Unathi said, "My father always said that once you start running you will never stop, just make sure you are running in the right direction. He taught me to always towards something, and never away from anything. My first single off the album titled RUN is really all about that call-to-action to be optimally, ALIVE. I RUN, and running seems to be a recurring theme in my life."

Spending the last three years as Idols judge has been the main reason why Unathi wants to give something back. Alive is Unathi's fourth studio album, vibrant, defitive, and driving people to reach for their dreams. "I started working on Alive two years ago. I have so much to say now, I really wanted this album to cater to a diverse fan base. The album is representative of the life i have lived spent traveling across the globe as a proud Eastern Cape girl." Unathi added.

"I have so much energy and passion now because it has been 3 years since my last release.I have had a Colourful life and have lived in different places and have allowed those influences to reflect on the album. One thing for sure though is that i am proudly South African and am obsessed with the continent of Africa and that too is represented in this musical offering."     

Alive features collaborations with Revolution, Reason, Zolani Mkiva and Candy among others. "Working with Revolution on this album changed my view on the business of music - I regard the work with Revolution as the evolution of me in music. Am so proud to feature the poet Zolani Mkiva who represent dignity and spirituality. Reason gets to feature on a really cheeky, naughty song as well and Candy is such a wonderful voice to have on the album".

The Album is now Available on iTunes and Unathi is planning a high tech global launch. 

ALIVE TRACK LIST:
Embo                                   

   Miracles                            
   I Wonder                            
   Got to Have You                  
   It's You                                
   Let him Be (feat. Owethu)
   Enkosi                                  
   Run                              
   Feeling My Self            
  To Those We Love        
  Ndicel'Amandla                  
  Amandla                          
                                                      
                                       
Contact details for booking Unathi Msengana: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproction.co.za
Contact details for booking Reason: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i do is use dj booking agentur, its the best!

Anonymous said...

Really good like dj booking agentur !