Monday, October 20, 2014

SFISO NCWANE SURVIVES HEART ILLNESS



The Kulungile Baba hitmaker has revealed how he got diagnosed.

"At first i didn't take it seriously when my body started swelling. I thought it was because of travelling and performances," he said.

The doctors ordered him to avoid strenuous activities after he almost collapsed one day when his pulse slowed down dramatically.

Further investigation revealed that his heart was surrounded by acidic water. "In April i went for scans and ultra-sound before the drainage."

This was followed by weekly visits for further scans.

"I out of danger now and i count myself lucky that i survived. I have been given strict instructions to monitor my weight and eat healthy.

"I was pap and vleis kind of guy and i had to stop that completely," he said.

This turn of events delayed his time in the studio to record a new album, Bayede Baba

"I didn't keep my illness a secret but i just didn't want to worry my fans. I know that my recovery was through God's grace. When i was ill there were people i know who died from the same condition."

Ncwane had also stopped performing. "I had to cancel gigs last year and early this year as i was taking it easy following the doctors."

He has also failed to enter the Crown Gospel music Awards. "I had plans to enter the awards this year, but when i got sick i took time[off] to nurse my health.

To dispel any rumors fueled by his non-participation and a long-suspected tiff with the awards's organizer Zanele Mbokazi. Ncwane said he would perform at the events should he be invited.
on(www.sowetanlive.co.za)

Contact details for Sifiso Ncwane: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

No comments: