Monday, October 27, 2014

MS COSMO FEATURES IN MIMCO & FRENDS CAMPAIGN

Displaying image001.jpg

5FM DJ Channel O VJ, Ms Cosmo, features in the latest campaign by famous Australian jewelry brand, Mimco, who have collaborated with the brand frends for a new Summer campaign launching in November 2014.

Mimco. & Frends have collaborated to revolutionize the relationship between women and electronics. The headphone line has paid close attention to detail that make these pieces not only functional, but beautiful as well.

"I'm extremely excited about this opportunity! I'm not only associated with one, but two great global brands, both of which i personally love and genuinely appreciate their products. being a girly girl, I've had an undying relationship with accessories and Mimco has an exquisite range, matching that love to boot. I've always been curious about Frends' headphones and it seems the stars aligned just in time as they become available in S.A and i'm lucky enough to be part of this campaign. I'm looking forward to growing this relationship and can definitely spot me wearing my cans at my next gig!" expresses Ms Cosmo.

Press play below to watch the campaign video.


Contact details for booking Ms Cosmo: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

No comments: