Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SOULFUL SINGER MONEOA BACK WITH THE SECOND ALBUM


Soulful singer Moneoa Moshesh  said she is older, wiser and finally ready to make music her way.
Umthatha born, Durban raised singer and songwrite said her previous album Coming From, Going To, she was guided by her music label to do what sells best in Mzansi.
Now the confident singer has dug deep within her soul with her latest offering, titled Ndim Lo, which means “This is Me”.
“The whole point of my album is to express myself in the best way I know how. I am myself all the time.
I don’t try to go with any expectations that people have about what it means to be a celebrity.
“As successful as my first album was, I don’t feel like it was me. A lot of the style was directed by my management at the time,” she said.
The beautiful Eastern Cape-born singer said that she worked with the same producer of her debut album, Vusi Ndlovu, and she collaborated with musicians Kabomo, Culoe De Song, MaBlerh, PH and Lunatic, on some of the songs on the 13-track album.
She said her album has stand-out songs like Yekelela, about letting go of all your troubles, Nothing You Can Say and La La La.
“I took a big risk with this album,” Moneoa added. “It’s a totally different sound that I hope people will love. It’s very expressive, that’s the real difference.

“People will hear it in the lyrical content. It will be as if they are having a conversation with me,” she said.
Moneoa proved her creative skills in the second season of Mzansi Magic’s Clash of the Choirs, where she was the second runner-up.
She said being part of the show was great but her focus at the moment is promoting Ndim Lo, which is expected to be released on 8 September.
on daily sun
 
Contact details for booking Moneoa: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Kabomo: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za
Contact details for booking Culoe De Song: 071 519 9905 OR booking@djsproduction.co.za

No comments: