Monday, August 18, 2014

Rapper Reason Survives Car Accident

Sunday published an article that went :
HIP hop star “Reason”, real name Sizwe Moeketsi, survived a horrific accident that almost cost him his life.

Although he didn’t want to say how the accident happened, Reason revealed that his car was driven by someone else as he sat in the passenger seat.
He was quick to tell his fans on social networks how important it is to strap up with a safety belt. The Bump The Cheese Up hitmaker posted a photo of his damaged white BMW with a blown-up airbag.

He wrote: So . . . I was in a car accident today. I’m okay. And So is the other driver. But f**k!!! I Wanna send a big shoutout to whoever invented seat belts and air bags! Though I may have a bit of pain from the whiplash and the smack on my face . . . I can tell you right now, if they didn’t react . . . I’d be f**k!!!! Be careful on the road. Strap up! P.S.: Can someone please ask #TboTouch to get me a temporary Beemer while insurance sorts this out!!! Thank u!!! #ThankGodImAlive #ThankGodImInsured #gaaaAHDbody #LumiaLiving
Asked if he was okay, the rapper told Sunday Sun he’s fine!

But when the rapper saw the article he went Bananas and took to instagram & Twitter :

 I'd like to send a Big F*** you to #SundaySun and their half a** writer Phumla Nxukumeshe for this page filler of an "article" they wrote about me and accident. This lady called me this week wanting to talk about my accident. I said "No. I don't think people want to read a whole article about that". After a bit of back and forth, i said to her, "can we please talk about my new single and album instead, and then you can mention my accident in passing if you want, but i don't want an entire story on my accident".

 The phone died. I Never heard from her since. Failing to get a story out of me, this "journalist" went and took my Instagram post and made it a story. Really??? My Instagram post?? Anyway, as if that wasn't enough, she then had the audacity to add that i said i was in the passenger seat and someone else was driving and that the accident was "horrific". Once again... F*** u for that cause u made that up. With that being said... I want you (phumla) to know that if this story dares to interfere with my insurance claim in a negative way because of your false useless of an excuse of a story, i will sue the s*** out of you and your organisation. Thanks and f*** u again.

For Booking Reason Audio 3D , Contact 0715199905 or email booking@djsproduction.co.za

No comments: