Thursday, August 21, 2014

KHAYA MTHETHWA GOES NUMBER ONE ON ITUNES

"Believer ! Gospel Alive Host SAMA,Metro FM, CHOMA, You Mag,SA Idol 2012, COTCSA winner" and Durban's golden boy Khaya Mthethwa has done it again.He recently released his second studio album "Uprising" under Universal Music Africa and once again  his loyal fans stood by him and took him straight to the top of the ITunes chart.He could not wait to announce this on his twitter as he tweeted: 






We have to say he has to have one group of the most loyal fans.They carried him through Idols,His first studio album "For You " which did extremely well ,"Gospel Alive " His Mzansi Magic Show and now his second studio album "Uprising" .We as DjsProduction would like to congratulate Khaya on this achievement.We wish him the best for the future.

    Contact details for booking Khaya Mthethwa : 071 519 9905/bookings@djsproduction.co.za

1 comment:

Nomvula Dimakatso Mngomezulu said...

I love khaya mthethwa he is such an inspiration to us young singers. I wish I can have one on one chat with him because I feel he might understand wer I want to go, with my singing career. Oh I'm Nomvula Dimakatso Mngomezulu from katlehong big fan of khaya Mthethwa.